We want your first visit to be as stress free as possible. We suggest that you prepare for that first visit by:
- Arrive no later than 30 minutes before your appointment to complete initial forms.
- Proof of insurance card if applicable.
- Social Security card if available.
- Your driver's license or other picture identification.
- Bring your current medications.
- If you are applying for a discounted fee or sliding fee; proof of income, proof of Texas residency, and proof of family relationships must be provided.
- Proof of income can be your last year's income tax face page or two consecutive pay stubs or a letter from your employer that states your income (if paid in cash).
- Proof of Texas residency, such as a copy of the previous month's utility bill in the patient's name.
- Documentation of proof of family relationships, copy of birth certificate for each child.